Crochet is a way of knitting different fabrics with a number of different styles and designs. It is a very antique pattern of knitting cloths, much liked by the knitting lovers. Though it is a quite difficult style of knitting but art lovers enjoy carving their fabrics with this elegant mode of knitting. Here we are going to discuss the back ground, patterns and more likely designs followed by people;
- WHIMSICAL GRANNY SQUARE FLOWER CROCHET PATTERN: This design can be used as a motif, as a tote, a market bag or as a motif. It has a crochet hook, 10 or 6 mm hook and a medium yarn weight.
- CROCHET RING PATTERN: This little crochet design can be used to make ring patterns and are less time consuming and give an elegant look.
- TWIST SCARF CROCHET PATTERN: These designs make up for stylish and trendy twirling scarves that can be given as gifts too.
- BLUE BERET CROCHET BEANIE PATTERN: this crochet pattern is perfect for the winter season and ensures a comfy feel along with a trendy appearance. It involves single, double and half double crochet stitches. This design has a crochet hook of 15 or 10 mm.
- BABY BOBBLE BLANKET PATTERN: This crochet pattern is easy to make and has a delightful visual appeal.
All these designs and many more fascinating crochet designs are in constant use nowadays and help in developing a new trend. Many other patterns include; the Samurai crochet relief stitch pattern, Abstract crochet cat designs, Vintage fan ripple stitch pattern etc. adopting these new and trendy designs one can develop a stylish appearance along with comfort.