Beginners in any field need a little support to find a balance and this is no different in case of knitting. Here are some easy knitting patterns for beginners with added information to help you. If you are a beginner just do not worry and follow these easy knitting patterns for beginners to get desired results.
The things you must learn about before learning a pattern casting:
- Casting is very important to learn at the beginning of the knitting itself. Without casting you will not be able to knit well.
- Purling: purling is not a technique that is hard to learn but you should learn it in the beginning of the knitting practice.
- Binding: Binding of course will help you in knitting all your patterns and so it is extremely important to learn.
Few patterns that are easy for beginners are:
- Squares: These are very simple to make as they require the same motion with different needles. A square pattern can be made in a short period of time. You can make sweaters, cardigans, coats and many other garments with this pattern alone.
- Semi Circles: Semi circles are of course the most loved knitting patterns that are easy to get into the practice. Once you have mastered this pattern you can move to bigger semi circles. They look good in caps.
- Stripes: stripes are easy to make and amazing to look at. Therefore use stripes whenever you can.
Use these easy knitting patterns for beginners if you like to knit.